Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tiddly Inks: April DT Call

Tiddly Inks: April DT Call

Well this is a card that I made using one of my favorite tiddly inks images.




 I hope you like my card and hope that you like my coloring.

It was all pretty simple. I just printed out the digital image (Wryn Spring Bling) that you can purchase from Tiddly inks and started coloring. I used some of my Spectrum Noir markers to do all the coloring and then I stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant's In My Heart stamp set and added a few rhinestones. I made a purple A2 sized card and stamped the Haring-Bone background stamp from Hero Arts on the card using Versa Mark Dazzle in Champagne and mounted the colored image onto the card base and thats it.



Thanks for stopping by,

            Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment